Last updated: 08/15/2018
Política de privacidad
The website located under the domain www.karismahotels.com (the "Website") is operated by Karisma Hotels and Resorts ("we", "our" or "us"). We provide business management services for certain hotels and resorts that are owned and operated by third party hotel owners and hotel asset managers ("Karisma Hotels and Resorts"). Karisma Hotels and Resorts, our and their affiliates, and our and their third-party service providers and suppliers are referred to herein as "Affiliated Parties".
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. We cannot always determine the age of persons who access and use our Website. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us to have the information removed from our systems.
Tipo de información que recolectamos
We collect several types of information from and about users to our Website in order to provide an experience that is responsive to our visitors' needs, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number, date of birth, gender, names and ages of children, credit card information, and information related to special requests (i.e., health conditions that require special room accommodations) ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as lifestyle information (i.e., room preferences, leisure activity preferences); and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website; and
- from third parties such as the Affiliated parties or our other business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided through the reservation process, at the time that you request further information or services, when you respond to a promotional offers or surveys, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your reservation requests. You may be required to provide financial information before completing a reservation through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including referring website, pages viewed, and length of visit.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to store information about your preferences, which helps us monitor, customize, and enhance your experience on the Website.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include web tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other technology that are sent to and stored on your hard drive. La mayoría de los navegadores están configurados originalmente para aceptar cookies. Puede configurar su navegador para que le notifique cuando se reciba una cookie y tener la posibilidad de decidir aceptarla o no. Tiene la opción de rechazar nuestras cookies y seguir usando nuestro sitio web, aunque es posible que no pueda acceder o usar algunas de las características que ofrecemos en él.
Uso y divulgación de información
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, as follows:
- To provide services such as processing a transaction (e.g., making a reservation, fulfilling a request for information, or completing a product order);
- For marketing and communications with you in relation to the products and services offered by us, Karisma Hotels and Resorts, and our and their strategic marketing partners and other trusted third parties;
- To provide contests and special offers to you for your voluntarily participation; and
- To perform market research via surveys to better serve your needs, improving the effectiveness of our Website, your hotel experience, our various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and promotional activities.
- when we have received your consent to do so;
- in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer or provide you products or services you desire (e.g., a vacation package);
- when a hotel or other property leaves the Karisma Hotels and Resorts system and access to your personal is necessary to facilitate business operations or meet contractual obligations;
- in the event we or a Karisma Hotel and Resort property is merged or acquired by another company; and
- in case of emergency (i.e., to safeguard the life, health, or property of an individual).
Además de las circunstancias descritas anteriormente, podemos divulgar información: (i) si es necesario para cumplir con la ley o con una orden judicial, o si lo solicita otra autoridad gubernamental o policial, (ii) si creemos de buena fe que la divulgación es necesaria o aconsejable de algún modo, por ejemplo, para proteger los derechos o las propiedades tanto nuestros como de nuestras Partes afiliadas; (iii) cuando tengamos un motivo para creer que es necesario divulgar la información para identificar, contactar o iniciar acciones legales contra alguien que pueda interferir con nuestros derechos o nuestras propiedades, ya sea en forma voluntaria o involuntaria, o (iv) cuando alguien pueda resultar dañado por dichas actividades.
If your personal information is shared as mentioned above, we seek to limit the scope of information that is furnished to the extent necessary for the performance of the specific function. Unless otherwise precluded by applicable law, we require third parties to agree to protect your personal information, abide by applicable privacy laws and regulations, and we grant to such third parties no independent rights to the personal information. We may use aggregated, non personal information for purposes of: (i) website administration and (ii) to compile information about usage of our Website and services. We may share aggregated information (which does not contain your personal information) with third parties (i.e., advertisers and marketing partners).
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
To ensure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date, we encourage you to regularly review and update your information as appropriate (e.g., in the event your home or email address changes, or you wish to add an additional method for us to communicate with you). You can review and update your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A fin de proteger su privacidad y su seguridad, podemos tomar medidas razonables para verificar su identidad antes de divulgar o modificar dicha información. If, upon review, you wish to deactivate your profile, or update your personal information, we will endeavor to do so in a timely manner. Occasionally, information that you request to be removed will be retained in certain files for a period of time in order to properly resolve disputes. In addition, some types of information may be stored indefinitely on "back up" systems or within log files due to legal requirements. Therefore, you should not always expect that all of your personal information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your request.
Your Right to Opt Out
You can let us know that you do not wish to receive information about new products and services and special offers from us, or that you do not wish to have us share your personal information with affiliated third parties (other than to the extent necessary to fulfill your request for products or services), by contacting us at email@example.com
Medidas de seguridad
Reconocemos la importancia que tiene la seguridad de la información y por eso revisamos y mejoramos constantemente nuestros procedimientos de seguridad. Our Website and servers have security measures in place to help protect your personal information against loss, misuse, and alteration while under our control.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you use a password for certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask that you not share your password with anyone.
However, you should be aware that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Enlaces a otros sitios web
Our Website may provide links to other websites, over which we do not have any control, just for your convenience and information. Los sitios web de terceros a los que se accede a través de enlaces en nuestro sitio web tienen otras prácticas de privacidad y recolección de datos y medidas de seguridad. No tenemos responsabilidad alguna por las prácticas, las políticas y las medidas de seguridad que implementan terceros en sus sitios web. We encourage you to contact them to ask questions about their privacy practices, policies and security measures before disclosing any personally information.
Si tiene alguna pregunta, comentario o inquietud acerca de nuestra Política de privacidad, puede contactarnos en:
Karisma Hotels and Resorts
Previous Versions and Updates to the Privacy Statement